- 4 small ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 small cucumbers, finely diced
- 3 scallions, finely diced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 1/2 cup dill, finely minced
- 3-4 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
Prepare all ingredients and toss. Place on a shallow serving dish. Dress with minced herbs, and then drizzle on oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Recipe by: Marcy Goldman - Marcy's Kosher Cuisine
So many people enjoy this simple salad. It is easy, keeps well and is refreshing in summer, at a bbq supper, or as a side with a meal. It doubles and triples well for a crowd.