Tahini Dressing for Falafel
Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup sesame seed paste or tahini, available in health food stores or Middle Eastern stores
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon, or more, salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Place all ingredients in a food processor and whiz, until smooth. Add in a touch more lemon juice, or water, if it needs to be thinned out.
This is the dressing to go with falefel, the pita and chickpea snack food.