Cheese and Garlic Drop Biscuits
- 3 cups Baking Mix
- 2 cups milk or buttermilk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- *Cheese and Garlic Biscuit Topping:
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine above ingredients and gently mix until batter is formed. Scoop or spoon batter into greased muffin cups (approximately 1/2 full). Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
*While biscuits are still hot, brush with cheese and garlic biscuit topping.