Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pt. shortening
- 1 pt. granulated sugar
- 1 qt. brown sugar, packed
- 8 eggs
- 4 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 qts. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1 qt. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 qt. milk chocolate chips
- 1 8-oz. white baking bar with cocoa butter
Chop white baking bar into bits; set aside.
Beat butter and shortening together until fluffy; add sugars; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, Clabber Girl Baking Powder and salt. Mix into creamed mixture.
Mix in both kinds of chocolate chips and chopped white baking bar. Scoop dough, using 1 1/2 oz. scoop, onto greased baking sheets. Flatten cookies to 2-inch diameter.
Bake at 375 degrees F. until cookies are lightly browned, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool on wire racks.
Yield: approximately 120 cookies