Sandwich Wraps with Chicken and Slaw
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 8 deli-style slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 sun dried tomato-basil or garlic herb wraps
Instructions:Stir together chicken, coleslaw and dressing. Place 2 cheese slices in a single layer on one side of each wrap; top evenly with 3/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up and tuck in burrito fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap, twisting the ends to tightly seal. Chill at least 1 hour for best results. Cut in half to serve.