Walnut Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream, light cream, or milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- Whipped cream
In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, the 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, Clabber Girl Baking Powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add cream, melted margarine, and vanilla. Stir just till smooth. Stir in nuts. Spread in an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the 3/4 cup sugar and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder. Stir in boiling water. Pour evenly over batter in pan.
Bake in a 350° oven about 30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted near the center of the top portion comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream.