Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsifted flour
- 2 teaspoons Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 (3-1/2 oz.) can flaked coconut (1-1/3 cups)
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped Diamond Walnuts
In bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and Clabber Girl Baking Powder. In mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and margarine until smooth. Add graham cracker crumb mixture, mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 to 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Store loosely covered at room temperature.