- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan or use liners. Prepare streusel in a medium bowl, mix together butter, sugar and nuts and flour. Stir in the butter and zest. To prepare cake, in a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time beating after each. Beat in zest and vanilla. Slowly add Clabber Girl Baking Mix to egg mixture.
Spoon batter into muffin pan. Top with streusel. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Prepare glaze in a small bowl until smooth. When cupcakes are cool drizzle with glaze.