Fava Beans with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 cups shucked fresh fava beans, blanched and skinned
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
In a mixing bowl add the lemon juice and stir in the 1/2 cup olive oil and set aside.
In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the fava beans and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, toss with the vinaigrette and parsley; serve warm.
Serves 6 to 8