- 1/2 cup orange flavored drink mix* (dry mix, presweetened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate baking chips
Combine drink mix, sugar, flour, soda and Clabber Girl Baking Powder. In a separate bowl, cream the margarine, vanilla and egg. Stir dry mixture in with creamed mixture until thoroughly combined; add white chocolate chips. (Dough may appear to be a little dry.)
By tablespoonfuls, shape dough into firm little balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
*You can use any flavor presweetened drink mix - also try cherry, lime or Fruit Punch flavor as well.