Cream Cheese and Lox Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. box plain or tri colored pasta, any shape
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or as per taste
- 1/3 cup softened cream cheese, room temperature or a bit warmer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup minced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons, minced, fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons, minced, fresh dill
- 1/2 cup, finely minced smoked salmon or lox
Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Fold in all ingredients to blend but trying not to smash up the lox too much.
Comments:What could be easier? A popular pasta salad with bagels and lox overtones?