- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 cup ham or sausage meat, cooked and chopped
- 1 pound cojack cheese, shredded
Melt margarine in saucepan or microwave; let cool slightly. Beat eggs until frothy. Add flour, Clabber Girl Baking Powder, salt and melted margarine. Mix for 1 minute. Stir in cottage cheese, chopped meat and shredded cheese. Place in greased 13x9 baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Turn oven heat down to 350 degrees F and continue to bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Note:This recipe is good for breakfast or brunch. In place of the meat, substitute a vegetable such as broccoli, spinach, or shredded carrots if you like.
From the Clabber Girl Recipe Book
"RECIPES TO WARM THE HEART"