Frozen Pink Salad
- 1 (20 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 oz.) carton whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (freeze)
- leaf lettuce for serving
Mix together cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping and pecans. Freeze.
When ready to serve, put on a small plate on top of lettuce leaf. This is a nice salad to make ahead for company.
From: Wabash Valley Family Favorites, submitted by Ruth Baker