Potato Soup Mix
- 1 3/4 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup dry milk
- 2 Tablespoons instant chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Makes 6 servings. Can be placed in 1-quart jar or individual servings (1/2 cup each) in Ziploc snack bags.
Instructions to attach to jar:
To serve - Place 1/2 cup mix in soup bowl or large mug and add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
Instructions to attach to snack bag:
Add contents to 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.