- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, oats, Clabber Girl Baking Powder, cinnamon, and salt. In a small mixing bowl stir together eggs, milk, margarine, and brown sugar. Add to flour mixture all at once. Stir just till blended.
Pour 1 to 1-1/4 cups batter onto grids of a preheated, lightly greased waffle baker. Close lid quickly; do not open during baking. Bake according to manufacturer's directions. When done, use a fork to remove waffle. Repeat. Makes 4 waffles.