Cream Cheese Frosted Graham Cracker Cake
- 12 graham crackers, crushed (1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup softened margarine or butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Frosting: Cream Cheese Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, flour, and baking powder; set aside. In a medium bowl cream together butter and sugar; add eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla extract and milk. Stir into dry mixture and beat for one minute, until well mixed.
Pour into two greased and floured round 8-inch cake pans. Place pans in center of oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Remove from oven and place pans on wire racks to cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and contiue to cool on wire racks.
Frost with cream cheese frosting.