Black Forest Silk Pie
Pies & Tarts
Black forest silk pie is a favorite of many people, and when it is topped with cherry pie filling, the result is a beautiful presentation.
9" pie shell
(or pastry shells), pre-baked
Cherry Pie Filling
ROYAL Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
Prepare Pie/Pastry Shells:
1. Pre-bake prepared pie/pastry shell according to package directions.
2. Allow to cool completely.
1. Pour cold whipping cream into mixer bowl.
2. Add pudding and pie filling. Mix on medium speed 15 seconds.
3. Scrape sides and bottom of mixer bowl. Mix on HIGH speed an additional 1 minute.
4. Portion 3 cups of filling into each baked pie/pastry crust.
5. Top each pie with 1-cup cherry pie filling.
6. Chill at least 1 hour.
7. Slice each pie into 8 servings.
8. Dollop each serving with whipped topping if desired.
**Use regular 30% whipping cream. Heavy whipping cream is not recommended.