The Royal® Cheesecake Mix is perfect for filling roll up cakes, cupcakes, cake cookies or simply used as a frosting or filling for traditional cakes.
Royal Cheesecake Mix
Following mixing instructions on the Royal Cheesecake Mix label.
1. To assemble the cake, dust the top of the cooled cake with powdered sugar and place a sheet of baking paper over the cake.
2. Place an inverted sheet pan on the baking paper and turn over the pans,
3. Remove the pan the cake was baked in, next remove the parchment paper.
4. Trim the sides of the cake so they are square and even.
5. With a long side of the cake towards you, spread the cheesecake batter evenly across the leaving a 1 inch border on the side closest to you.
6. Gently roll the cake applying even pressure using the paper to help support the cake. Ehen you reach the end the cake should have rolled over one and half times. The edges of the paper should meet.
7. The cake can now be wrapped in plastic wrap and should be refrigerated overnight.
Garnish with icings, chocolate ganache or simply dust with powdered sugar.
• Use a ready-made cake mix of your choice.
• Add flavored extracts or food coloring to the cheesecake mix
• Stir in drained fruits, chocolate chips, or other solid ingredients to the cheesecake mix.
• Inject cooled cupcake with cheesecake filling
• Bake 2 half sheet pans of cake and use cheesecake filling as a layer between the two, cut into squares, top with whipped cream or other garnish
• Use a biscuit or cookie cutter to make circle pieces of cake; pipe or spread a layer of cheesecake filling between 2 cake rounds. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries
• Bake thin cakes in desired pan(s), leaving enough room for toppings when the cake is done. When cake is completely cooled, pour prepared cheesecake batter over the top of the cake(s) while still in the pan, and refrigerate until set. Slice into desired portions.