Chocolate Mint Supreme Cheesecake
Cakes, Pies & Tarts
This mint cheesecake also has layers of whipped topping in between layers of creamy cheesecake with chocolate chips.
plus 2 c., cold
graham cracker crumbs
green food coloring
semi sweet chocolate chips
Royal Instant No Bake Real Cheesecake Filling
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. Measure 11 1/2 ounce portions of graham cracker mixture into each of 3 12x10x2 inch half steamtable pans. Press down firmly, covering the bottom of each pan.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely
5. Pour cold and milk into mixer bowl.
6. Add cheesecake filling. Using wire whip, mix on medium speed 1 minute.
7. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixer bowl. Mix on medium speed 2 additional minutes.
8. Add peppermint extract and food coloring. Mix on medium until well blended.
9. Stir in chocolate chips.
10. Spread 1.61 pounds filling into each crust-lined pan.
11. Spread 2 cups prepared whipped topping over the cheesecake filling.
12. Spread remaining 1.61 pounds filling over the whipped topping.
13. Top each cheese cake with 2 cups prepared whipped topping.
14. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
15. Cut each pan 4x4 for 16, 3x2 inch squares per pan.