Chocolate Pistachio Pie
Pies & Tarts
Mixing chocolate cookies with pistachio pudding in a pie is so simple. The chocolate and pistachio pudding make for an elegent presentation and tasty dessert.
chocolate pie crust
Chocolate Cookie Pieces
whole cookies cut into quarters, divided
3 qt., cold
Royal Instant Pistachio Pudding & Pie Filling
prepared, for garnish
1. Pour milk into mixer bowl; add pudding and pie filling. Mix on medium speed 15 seconds.
2. Scrape sides and bottom of mixer bowl. Mix on medium speed for an additional 2 minutes.
3. Stir in by hand, 9 cups cookie pieces.
4. Portion 3 cups pudding mixture into each prepared pie crust.
5. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
6. Garnish each pie with 1-1/2 cups whipped topping and 1/2 cup cookie pieces.
7. Slice each pie into 8 servings.
*DO NOT USE COOKIE CRUMBS
Also makes six 9-inch pies