Chocolate Toffee Mousse Pie
You can serve this mousse in a pie crust or in single serving cups. The toffee pieces on top of the mousse add a crunchy texture sure to please!
hot fudge ice cream topping
Royal Chocolate Mousse Mix
1. Pour milk into mixing bowl.
2. Pour contents of Royal Chocolate Mousse Mix into bowl.
3. Mix on medium speed approximately 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Continue mixing until stiff peaks form. DO NOT OVERBEAT!
4. Fold in 1 cup toffee pieces.
5. Pour 1 C. hot fudge topping onto bottom of each pie crust.
6. Spoon 4 C. Mousse filling into each pie crust.
7. Drizzle each pie with 1/4 C. hot fudge topping.
8. Sprinkle with 1/4 C. toffee pieces.
FS Yield - 4 - 9 inch pies
FS Servings - 32-48 slices
To make as parfaits, Prepare as directed through step 4 then:
5. Pour 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping into bottom of 16 parfait glasses.
6. Spoon one cup Mousse filling into each glass.
7. Drizzle 1-1/3 tablespoon toffee pieces.
8. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
FS Servings - 16 - 1 C.
*Although using whole milk yields a richer product, low fat or skim milk can be successfully substituted.