1. Brush graham cracker crusts with a beaten egg white. Bake at 350 F. for 8 minutes. Allow to cool before filling.
2. Pour boiling water into mixer bowl.
3. Add Royal Gelatin Mix and stir until completely dissolved.
4. Stir in sour cream until blended.
5. Pour 1.86 pounds filling into each prepared graham cracker crust.
6. Chill until completely firm, about 4-6 hours.
7. Garnish each pie with 1 cup fruit and a dollop of whipped topping.
8. Slice each pie into 10 portions.
* Add a thin layer of orange gelatin to the top for a garnish or finish look. Take 4 ounces of orange gelatin, 1/2 C. boiling water and mix until gelatin is dissolved. Let cool slightly then pour over pie. Chill in fridge. Garnish with kiwi slices or blueberries."