"Royal LOW CALORIE Creamy Gelatin Fruit Pie
1. Brush graham cracker crusts with a beaten egg white.
Bake at 350F for 8minutes. Allow to cool before filling.
2. Pour boiling water into mixer bowl.
3. Add Royal SUGAR-FREE gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
4. Stir in sour cream until blended.
5. Pour 1.44 pounds (2 3/4 C.) filling into each prepared graham cracker crust.
6. Chill until completely firm, about 4 to 6 hours.
7. Garnish each pie with 1 cup fruit and a dollop of whipped topping.
8. Slice each pie into 8-10 portions.
* Add a thin layer of Royal SUGAR-FREE Orange Gelatin to the top of pie for a garnish or finished look.
Mix 1/4 oz. (2 tsp.) Royal SUGAR-FREE Orangle Gelatin + 1/2 C. boiling water in small bowl. Let cool slightly then pour over pie. Chill in fridge. Garnish with oranges, kiwi slices or blueberries. "