1. In large bowl (20 cups) place Royal SUGAR-FREE Lemon Gelatin Mix. Add boiling water.
With wire whisk, stir well until gelatin dissolves (2 to 3 minutes).
2. Add ice; stir until ice melts (1 to 2 minutes).
3. Slowly add Ginger Ale, lemon and lime zest to mixture; mix gently.
4. Pour ½ gelatin mixture (about 8 cups) in sprayed 12x20x2-inch pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until softly set.
5. Gently place blueberries, grapes and raspberries on top of set gelatin.
6. Cover with about 2 cups gelatin mixture. Refrigerate again for about 1 hour or until softly set.
7. Gently pour remaining gelatin mixture (about 6 cups) on top of fruit. Refrigerate overnight.
8. Serve in squares. Refrigerate leftovers.