1. To make the sticky toffee, bring the cream, sugar and molasses to a boil, stirring to melt the sugar.
2. Add the dates, reduce heat to medium low, stirring constantly till sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
3. Whisk together 6 cups of the sticky toffee sauce with the 7 cups milk and chill. Reserve the remaining sauce as a garnish.
4. Pour the milk mixture into the bowl of a 12 quart mixer. Using the whisk attachment, gradually pour in the contents of a package of Royal Cheesecake mix on medium speed for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Portion into pudding cups. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Spoon reserved sauce over the pudding cups as a garnish, just before serving.
* Any dark granulated sugar can be substituted such as raw sugar (Sugar in the Raw), demerara, or light brown sugar if these are unavailable.