1. Prepare cheesecake mix per package instructions, place in air-tight container in refrigerator.
2. Bring the heavy cream just to a boil and pour over the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. Stir slowly with a piano whip until smooth.
3. With a teaspoon, drop a small amount of chocolate onto approximately 40 small dessert plates. (This is to prevent graham crackers from sliding off plates.) Place a square of graham cracker (two sections) on each plate and a one marshmallow in the center of each graham cracker.
4. Using a 2 oz. (#20 ice cream disher filled about two-thirds full, scoop cheesecake mix directly on top of each marshmallow encasing it in cheesecake.
5. Drizzle each prepared dessert with melted chocolate and allow to cool for one hour before serving.
1 Prepare in a sheet pan by lining the bottom of the sheet pan with graham crackers (approx. 41 crackers). Sprinkle mini marshmallows (2 bags per sheet pan) over the graham crackers. Prepare Royal cheesecake mix and pour over marshallows. Refrigerate until set then drizzle with chocolate topping.
2 Prepare in a spring form pan by lining the bottom of the pan with graham crackers (overlapping each other to create a ""solid"" bottom crust (approx. 25 crackers). Place 1 bag (approx. 36 large marshmallows) on top of the graham crackers. Prepare cheesecake mix and pour over marshmallows. Refrigerate until set then drizzle with chocolate topping.