"Royal Rocky Road Mousse
1. Pour milk into mixing bowl.
2. Pour contents of Royal Chocolate Mousse Mix into bowl.
3. Mix on medium speed approximately 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Continue mixing on high speed for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until stiff.
4. Fold in marshmallows, nuts (reserving 1 C. for garnish) and chocolate chips.
5. Spoon 3 cups Mousse filling into each prepared pie shell.
6. Garnish each pie with 2 cups prepared whipped topping and 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
7. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
Makes 12 cups of Mousse Filling
* Using a #20 scoop, place 3 servings into a waffle bowl. Garnish with whipped topping, cherry and chopped nuts.
* Serve dessert in parfait glasses. Follow directions above for steps 1 -4. Spoon 1 cup mousse filling into each glass and garnish with whipped topping and chopped nuts.