"Clabber Girl Rich Cinnamon Sticky Rolls
1. Stir together flour, Clabber Girl Baking Powder, salt and sugar; mix in butter and shortening on low speed until crumbly. Add eggs and milk. Mix just until dough forms. Wrap and chill 1 hour before using.
2. Cream butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon; divide chilled dough into thirds.
3. Roll out each into 1/4-inch thick rectangles on floured surface.
4. Spread creamed mixture equally over each. Sprinkle with pecans. Roll up jelly roll style and cut each roll into 16 slices.
5. Combine brown sugar, syrup and butter in saucepan. Simmer 2 minutes until sugar is melted.
6. Pour evenly onto bottom of 18x26-inch bun pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Arrange rolls, cut-side down in pan.
7. Bake at 350 F. for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Release rolls from pan while warm, turning coated-side up.
Makes 48 rolls"