1. To make the graham cracker crust, pre-heat the oven to 375 F.
2. Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, salt and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter, pack onto the 3 baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes. While the crust is baking, make the filling.
3. Pour the milk into the bowl of a 12 quart mixer. Stir the sugar and spices into the 2 lbs (1/2 package) Royal Cheesecake Mix. Using the whisk attachment, gradually pour in the Royal Cheesecake Mix on medium speed for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add the pumpkin puree and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Scrape the bowl as necessary.
4. Divide the filling into the baked graham cracker crusts and smooth the tops. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. While the cheesecakes are cooling, prepare the cranberry glaze.
5. Mix cranberries, water, sugar and orange zest in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly, simmer and stir occasionally until the berries begin to pop, about 10 or 12 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Pour and spread the glaze over the cooled cheesecakes and refrigerate until ready to serve.