Prepare Graham Cracker Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Blend graham cracker crumbs, coconut and butter.
3. Measure 7.25 oz. portions of graham cracker mixture into each pie pan or 14.5 oz. into each spring form pan. Press down firmly, covering the bottom of each pan.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
5. Place cold milk and sour cream into mixer bowl.
6. Add pudding and pie filling. Mix on medium speed 15 seconds.
7. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixer bowl. Mix on medium speed 2 additional minutes.
8. Fold in pineapple and marshmallows.
9. Pour 3 pounds of filling into each crust-lined pan.
10. Garnish each pan with 2 cups prepared whipped topping as desired.
11. Chill until firm, at least 1 hour.
12. Cut each pan 4x4 for 16, 3x2 inch squares per pan.
13. Pour 1 lb. of filling into each pie crust or 3 lb. of filling into each spring form pan.
14. Garnish each pie with 1 C. whipped topping or each spring form pan with 2 C. whipped topping.
15. Cut each pie or spring form into 8-10 slices each.