No Bake Cheesecake Panna Cotta
Royal® No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is very versatile and can even be used to make an Italian panna cotta, without the hassle of baking.
(Strawberry or Raspberry)
Royal Cheesecake Mix
half and half
berries such as blueberries, raspberries, boysenberries, huckleberries, etcup
1. Dissolve gelatin powder in milk over a double boiler.
2. In a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, Royal No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Mix, cocoa powder, milk/gelatin mixture, and half and half; beat with a wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into custard cups; refrigerate 1 hour.4. Run a knife around edge of dessert to loosen; unmold on dessert plate.
5. Top with whipped topping and berries; drizzle with syrup.Custom Concepts
* You can substitute frozen berries, slightly thawed for the fresh berries.
* You can spoon the mixture into individual ramekins and chill. Leave in ramekins; top with berries and drizzle with syrup.