1. In a skillet, cook diced bacon until fat is rendered.
2. Add red pepper, red onion and green onion and cook until pepper is softened (approximately 3 minutes).
3. In the meantime, in a small bowl, mix eggs, sour cream, oil and creamed corn. Whisk until well blended.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the cornmeal, Clabber Girl Baking Powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk together. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir to combine.
5. When skillet contents are ready, remove from heat and pour into the bottom of a 9” round baking pan. Pour cornbread mixture over the pepper mixture.
6. Place in a 350 F oven for 50 minutes.
7. When done, immediately turn out onto a sheet pan so that bacon mixture is on top.
8. Cut into 8-10 slices.