Key Lime Cheesecake Filling
1. Mix 2 cups key lime juice with 10 cups milk.
2. Follow preparation directions on bag, using key lime and milk mixture.
3. Add green food coloring if desired.
1. Heat deep fryer (or deep pan of oil) to 350F.
2. Place 2 flour tortillas in the oil and lightly brown on both sides.
3. Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain.
4. Using the finished ""Key Lime Cheesecake"" recipe, use a #6 scoop and place cheesecake filling on tortilla.
5. Spread the filling around toward the edges using a spatula.
6. Place the second fried tortilla on top and gently press together.
7. Cut into 8 wedges.
8. Garnish with powdered sugar, raspberry sauce and a slice of lime.
* Garnish: Lime Slices, Raspberry Sauce, Powdered Sugar For Dusting