1. In 5-quart mixer bowl, beat Royal No Bake Original Cheesecake Mix, milk and espresso granules with wire whisk on low speed 30 seconds; scrape bowl well. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
2. On low speed, beat in 1 cup of the whipped topping; set aside.
3. Spray 12 ring molds (2 1/2 inches in diameter) with cooking spray. Place on baking sheet.
4. Place 1 cake round in bottom of each mold; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon liqueur. Pour 1/2 cup cheesecake mixture into each mold. Refrigerate 1 hour.5. To serve, place one mold on dessert plate. Run knife around edge of ring mold and remove ring. Top each with dollop of remaining 1 cup whipped topping and a chocolate covered espresso bean.* For raspberry flavor dessert, spread pound cake with seedless raspberry preserves instead of coffee liqueur. Top dessert with fresh raspberries.
* For cafeteria service, cut 12 slices (1/2 inch thick) pound cake. Place in bottom of 10x12x2-inch steamer pan, cutting to fit. Omit coffee liquer if desired. Spoon cheesecake mixture evenly over cake. Refrigerate 1 hour. Using an additional 1 cup whipped topping, spread 2 cups whipped topping over dessert. Cut 3x4 into squares. Grate chocolate over the top of each piece, if desired.