Prepare Graham Cracker Crust:
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Measure 11 1/2 ounce portions of graham cracker mixture into each of 3 12x10x2 inch half steamtable pans. Press down firmly, covering the bottom of each pan.
Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely
5. Pour apple juice, cold milk and cinnamon into mixer bowl.
6. Add cheesecake filling. Mix on medium speed 1 minute.
7. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixer bowl. Mix on medium speed 2 additional minutes.
8. Stir in chopped apples.
9. Pour 3.33 pounds filling into each crust-lined pan.
10. Spread 2 cups prepared whipped topping over filling.
11. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
12. Cut each pan 4x4 for 16, 3x2 inch squares per pan.