1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter together.
3. Divide graham cracker mixture into 3 equal portions and place in bottom of 3 - 9"" spring form pans. Press down firmly, covering the bottom of each pan evenly.
4. Bake for 5-8 minutes until golden. Cooling before serving.
1. In a mixer with the whip attachment, combine the peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
2. Whip for 3 - 5 minutes or until smooth. Place into a piping bag. Set aside.
3. Prepare the Royal Chocolate Cheesecake per the instructions on the bag.
4. Separate the prepared Royal Chocolate Cheesecake into 3 equal portions.
5. Pour half of each portion of cheesecake into the bottom of the spring form pan; spread evenly.
6. Pipe a third of the peanut butter mixture on top of each cheesecake; spread evenly.
7. Pour the remaining half of each portion of cheesecake on top of the peanut butter mixture; spread evenly.
8. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before unmolding.
* Chocolate / Fudge Topping
* Chocolate Shavings / Curls
* Peanut Butter and Chocolate Candy Pieces
* Whipped Topping
* Chopped Nuts
* Chocolate Cookie Pieces
* Peanut Butter Cookie Pieces
Jam, Jelly or Preserves