For the Hushpuppies:
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk together corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar, spices, and salt.
2. In another large bowl whisk together egg, buttermilk, poblano, onion, corn, and lobster.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry until just combined. Batter will be loose.
4. Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat, 375 degrees F.
5. Spoon by the teaspoonful into hot oil and fry until golden brown and crispy, about 3 minutes per side.
6. Remove to paper towels to drain, and serve with remoulade.
For the Remoulade:
1. Whisk together all ingredients and adjust seasoning to taste.
2. Dip, and repeat.