- 1 unbaked pie crust (to fit into a nine-inch pie pan)
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- 3 lg. eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 C. light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C. chopped pecans
- 1/2 C. BAILEYS® baking chips
Preheat oven to 350° F. Place the pie crust into a glass 9-inch pie pan.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time until well blended. Add corn syrup, salt, BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Liqueur and vanilla; mix on low speed until well blended. Spread the pecans and BAILEYS® baking chips in the bottom of the unbaked pie
shell, then pour the filling over. Bake at 350° F for about 45 minutes, or until set. Cool completely, or refrigerate.