A year of sweets, holiday favorites and of course, biscuits!
As another year wraps up, so does another year of dinner menus, sweet desserts, holiday parties and kitchen memories. At Clabber Girl, we like to offer you as many recipes as we possibly can to make your baking experiences memorable and delicious. Here are the top 10 viewed recipes from 2015:
10. Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookies: These cookies are perfect for any holiday occasion. If you dress them up in festive icing and sprinkles, they’re a little sweeter!
9. Caramel Cheesecake Brownies: Caramel, Cheesecake, and Chocolate, do we even need to say anymore? These decadent brownies are perfect for sweet tooths and chocoholics.
8. Pumpkin Cut-Out Cookies: Cut these pumpkin cookies into pumpkin shapes for double the Halloween fun!
7. Corn Bread: Whether it’s a side dish for chili or a staple in the bread basket during Thanksgiving dinner, it’s no secret that corn bread is a favorite for all!
6. Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcakes: Not only are these cupcakes sweet, but they’re beautiful!
5. Snowball Cookies: A favorite from Mexico, these cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and perfect for holiday cookie exchanges.
4. Blueberry Coffeecake Muffins: Breakfast just got a little better with these blueberry muffins topped with a cinnamony, nutty streusel.
3. Baking Powder Biscuits: These biscuits, topped with butter, smothered in jam or drenched in gravy, are versatile and yummy however you choose to serve them up!
2. Belgian Waffles Made with Clabber Girl Pancake Mix: Who doesn’t love waffles on a Saturday morning? Create a big batch of pancake mix to last you a while. You’ll be whipping out waffles before the coffee is brewed!
1. Old-Fashioned Biscuits (as shown on Clabber Girl can): Of course biscuits are our number one searched recipe! We pride ourself on our famous biscuit recipe and are honored that year after year you choose to put our biscuits on your table.
We look forward to meeting with you in the kitchen again in 2016! Here’s to another year of delicious baking!